Sunday, December 4, 2016

2016 Update

Well, I have to say that I have been extremely negligent on the blog this year. So, I'm going to give a photo rundown of what has ended up being a very successful year after our scare at Leatherwood. Eli is 100% and doing the best he ever has.

Biltmore 30 on Muscalotti owned by Rebecca Johnson

The morning after my Graduation from Gardner-Webb University with my doctoral degree in Curriculum and Instruction, I drove straight to Biltmore and had a really fun ride on Lotti.








In August, I ventured out to California and did my bucket list ride at Redwood National Park. I was honored to ride Champagne Supernova, a wonderful singlefooting gelding. We completed the 50 mile ride and had so much fun in Orick, CA.




Back on the East Coast, Eli and I conquered the very tough South Mountain 50 on our home turf. Wildfires have destroyed a majority of the trails recently, so these photos are very bittersweet. There are some pictures of Jazeb marking trail as well.














It was Jazeb's turn after that for a super fun ride at Sandhills Stampede in the 25 mile ride and he also did 30 at JDs Carolina ride and finished 8th.


 Eli wrapped up the year with a romp in the Broxton Bridge 25. Tons of horse and tons of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment